Pure Love of Lizzy: Episode 6 by Ngozi Lovelyn O

"Lizzy, you are awake. How are you feeling now?" Nenye asked

"I'm good, but I don't think Iam strong enough to attend lectures today"

"Yes, that's what I wanted to tell you. And please don't answer Gozie's call. He is just making an empty threat, believe me he won't leak the video"

Lizzy nodded and thanked Nenye for being there for her.
So later, Nenye left and headed to Amaka's place.

"You again, please I'm not in the mood for another fight today, please get out of my room?"

"Amaka wait! You see, I came in peace today. Please forgive me and hear what I have to say. Please..... Just calm down OK, please"
After a while, Amaka decided to calm down and gave her a listening ear.

"First of all, I am sorry for behaving so rudely towards you the other day. I am so sorry"

"I have heard you, so what brings you here?"

"Amaka, I know what I'm about to tell you now might upset you, you might look at it from the negative side, but it would be better if you could conduct your own investigation first before drawing your conclusion"

"OK, I am listening"

"Alright, Amaka.....Have you noticed any strange thing around your boyfriend, Gozie?"

"Hey! If you came here to discuss about my boyfriend, you better leave, infact, start going now?"

"No, Amaka, its not what you think. That's why I pleaded for your understanding first. Just listen to all I have to say, you are free to make your own decision after you must have heard me out, please."

As she was still speaking, Amaka's phone rang, and it was Gozie who was calling.

"Hello Baby, how are you?" Gozie asked

"I am good, you?"

"I am good. Where are you now?"

Right in the process of discussing with him, Nenye was gesturing her not to inform him about her presence.
But she neglected her simple request and told Gozie that she was in her room, and that she doesn't know the reason she stormed in on her that early morning.

"And you did what? Please throw that trouble maker out of your house, send her away immediately"

"Alright baby, I will do just that"

When they ended the call, Gozie wasn't satisfied, he dressed up and left for Amaka's hostel because he feared Nenye had somehow found out everything.

"So Nenye, you heard my boyfriend, he said you should leave, please start going, I don't want his problem."

"Amaka, you want to loose a chance of saving an innocent soul. Haven't you ask yourself how he suddenly became rich. Let me tell you, he had a scxtape he did with Lizzy, and he is using it to blackmail her. He is forcing her to sleep with different men. Like yesterday, Lizzy almost died after 3 strong men raped her. And the worst part of it, Gozie never gives her money from the ones the customers paid."

"So why are you telling me this?"

"Why I'm telling you this is because, you are the only person close to him that can put an end to this wickedness, by finding the tape and destroying it."

"How?"

"Just search for it in his house, search his laptop, you will definitely find it, or you can easily ask it out from his mouth. Lizzy's Life is in danger. Please help her. I am not forcing you to believe me, but just think about it. Just do your investigation first, if you find any atom of truth linking to what I just said, don't hesitate to inform me. I will be waiting for your call. Please, do this for the sake of humanity. I better get going now, because he might probably be on his way here."

"Its not possible, he doesn't normally come here by this time"

"Amaka, trust me, he will definitely be here, because he might suspect that I already knew what is happening, and that I came to inform you about it, and if that happens, then know we have already agreed on one thing, to save Lizzy from his shackles, that's what girls do right, to protect one another"

"Alright then, let's watch and see"

Nenye hurriedly left and hid somewhere, praying in her heart for Gozie to show up at Amaka's hostel.
Fortunately, 12 minutes later, Gozie arrived and she said: "thank God, atleast Amaka will believe me now"

"Baby, where is she?" Gozie asked gasping.

"Who?" Amaka replied

"The Nenye girl you said that came to your house this morning"

"Is that why you came to my hostel by this time panting like this?"

"I rushed to make sure she never gives you any trouble"

"But I never told you we are having any misunderstanding"

"OK, forget it, but did she tell you anything, I mean anything strange?"

"No, she came to collect one handout from my neighbour, so my neighbour directed her to my room. She said her department is borrowing the course"

"Oh better" Gozie said and released a sigh of relief, and asked:"You said she did not tell you anything about anybody, expecially Lizzy? "
"And I said no or is there something going on that I am not aware off?"

"Nothing baby, just wanted to confirm something. I should be on my way now?"

"So soon"

"Yes baby, have this 30k and buy yourself anything you need"

"Thanks baby, I love you"

"Love you too, bye"
And he left.

"So Gozie, this is who you are. No wonder you suddenly became rich, and if I ask you, you will tell me you are working....while you are always at home. God forbid, I can never be a part of this your evil business. I can't eat this cursed money, rather, I will use it to get you arrested by the police. My principle is against hurting my fellow human being." Amaka said to herself.

To be continued.

The author of Pure Love of Lizzy is Ngozi Lovelyn O.

Warning: No part of this work should be used, copied, redistribute, reproduce either electronically or manually without prior permission from the author.
Copyright 2017

Xperiawithngozilove@gmail.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.