Occult Spirit Battle episode 17 by Ngozi Lovelyn

Occult Spirit Battle episode 17 - Ngozi Lovelyn stories


While still asking God to intervene in the issue facing his family, a Reverend father who was presiding over the place walked in and met him kneeling down in front of the Blessed Sacrament, which was placed right there, in the alter.

He went to his side, held him by the shoulder, closing his eyes, facing the alter.
Mr Nduka looked up, saw him.

The Reverend looked down to him, returning the gaze with a light smile.
"The Lord has answered your prayers. This fight now belongs to him. Watch him do his thing. You can go now" The Priest said softly

Mr Nduka believed him immediately, appreciated him.
He went to the offering box' side and dropped his offering.

Damian finally located the hospital, as he was about asking one of the nurses on how to find the ward Mrs. Nduka was in, Mr. Nduka entered the reception.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, flashing him a resentful look

Damian thought it wise to comport himself, so as to gain his way into the room Mrs. Nduka was in.
He moved quickly to Mr. Nduka, knelt in his front, asking for forgiveness.
"I am so sorry sir, I don't know what came over me that night. I lost it after Prisca called, telling me that, you were planning something terrible against her. After her voice went dead, I tried reaching her severely, but she wasn't answering, then I got scared that something terrible has happened to her. So, that was why I stormed your house, in full rage, to save my woman. I am sorry for my reckless behaviour that night. I love your daughter, and won't bear seeing her hurt. I am sorry, please forgive me."

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Nduka repeated


And the question irked Damian harshly.
"Is he stupid or something? I already explained myself and he is still asking me what I'm doing here. And he is not even asking me to stand up. Just look at how people are staring at me" Damian felt his pride taunted and wanted to react like his normal self, but the reason he was there hit his head. "Let me endure this, but once all these are over, I'm going to make him dance to my humiliation." he swore in his heart and then continued.
"Like I was saying, I am sorry for the way I assaulted you. I came to the house to ask for forgiveness but met your absence. It was one of the neighbours who informed me that, you rushed your wife here. Please, how is she doing now? I want to see her. Everything is my fault. It's all my fault" he began forcing his eyes to get teary.

Mr. Nduka continued looking at him.
Damian wasn't liking any of it. The fact he was still kneeling down continued hurting his ego.

Prisca finally slept, and found herself in the void place.
She kept looking around, searching for her mother.
"My child" Mrs. Nduka called from behind
Prisca turned, hugging her.

Hi dear, make ngozilovelyn.com your everyday story blog. Visit the blog everyday at 4pm for new episodes. Thank you and God bless. Continue reading below 

"Mom, you are still here" Prisca asked in a faint tone, still hugging her

"Off course I'm still here" Mrs Nduka replied, looking at Prisca's face, observing her and then realizing that, something was wrong "No Prisca, you told him? What have you done? What have you done, Prisca?" Mrs Nduka asked in a troubled voice

"I am sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'm his toy. I have no will of my own, anymore." Prisca said, crying.

Mrs Nduka got terrified, realizing that the efforts, including the risks she took to saving her daughter was about dashing to the ruins, and there was nothing she could to save the situation.

Thank you so much for reading, you can RETURN TO THE MAIN PAGE to read other super interesting stories.

to be continued

Occult Spirit Battle - episode 17 by Ngozi Lovelyn 

ebook book series action books eBooks giveaways hot stories inspiration interesting stories love love stories ngozi lovelyn stories books novels online books online series reality stories series short stories shorts ngozi lovelyn spirits married to him marriage okadabooks okada books amazonbooks amazon books online stories zeeworld nollywood interesting movies on netflix netflix movies 2021 interesting book sonline free interesting books free books free books on amazon emmanuella new film emmanuela new film emmanuela new movie emmanualla comedy wattpadstories wattpad stories wattpad

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.