Occult Spirit Battle - episode 18 by Ngozi Lovelyn

Occult Spirit Battle - episode 18 by Ngozi Lovelyn 


"What about Pris? Let's try calling her, maybe, she can help" Prisca suggested

"No, she is in......." Mrs. Nduka paused, fixing a look on Prisca 

Observing her facial expression, Prisca asked her why she stopped. 

"I just remembered you have no will of your own. Telling you Pris' whereabout will be a terrible idea" Mrs. Nduka replied 

"Yes, you are right. That means, there is still hope" 

"Only if he doesn't find my body first" Mrs. Nduka replied, relying on faith.

Okongwu who doesn't want to give room for any unexpected circumstances had called for an emergency meeting among all the members of the blood moon brotherhood.

He explained to them what was going on and why they should all be together in one place.

He cast a protection spell around themselves, so that they won't be attacked as well, incase Damian fails. 


"We don't know how thirsty this spirit is. There are some who doesn't destroy only their enemies, but also, those who are related to them." Okongwu explained 

"But, are we not supposed to be helping him? He is our brother. He should not be allowed to face this battle alone. I thought that's what the word, "brotherhood" stands for" one of the members said

"Yes. And from the look of things, this spirit is too powerful, something that has refused to be summoned. This has  never happened with any of us. No member has experienced this difficult situation before. I don't think he can defeat it alone. We don't know what will be coming for us if he fails" Another member supported what the first person said.

"That is why we are here, under the powerful protection of Ezengugu. No power has ever bypassed his protection. Once we are inside this place, we are safe. Nothing can get through. As for our brother, Damian, nobody is stopping you from lending him a help. You can leave, if you wish to, but bear in mind that, if he fails to succeed and the spirit gets to him, you too won't be spared either. Nothing stops an angry spirit on a mission." Okongwu said, checking his time.

"He only has 8 hours to complete his task. If you still want to help him, I can let you through" Okongwu said

They looked among themselves, but nobody stood up.

Some of the members truly wished to help, but fear did not allow them. 

At the hospital, Damian was still Kneeling down, waiting for Mr Nduka to ask him to stand up.

"Where is my daughter?" Mr Nduka asked

That wasn't the next words Damian was expecting. "So, he is enjoying this humiliation. Then, I will stylishly stand on my own" he said to himself 

"I didn't inform her that I was coming to see you. My actions towards you were disrespectful, rude...That was why I didn't tell her what happened. I am so ashamed of myself. Forgive me, father." Damian said, stylishly standing up and continued, "Please, take me to your wife, I mean mother. My heart will never know peace, if she doesn't forgive me too" 

"You will be wasting your time. She has been sleeping for hours and not waking up. And it's all because of you. Damian, you destroyed my family! My God will never forgive you. If you truly want my forgiveness, return my daughter to me. That way, I will consider whether to forgive you or not. Return my daughter, Damian." Mr Nduka said in a sad tone, walking away from him, heading upstairs to the room his wife was in.

Hi dear, make ngozilovelyn.com your everyday story blog. Visit the blog everyday at 4pm for new episodes. Thank you and God bless. 

to be continued

Occult Spirit Battle - episode 18 by Ngozi Lovelyn 

ebook book series action books eBooks giveaways hot stories inspiration interesting stories love love stories ngozi lovelyn stories books novels online books online series reality stories series short stories shorts ngozi lovelyn spirits married to him marriage okadabooks okada books amazonbooks amazon books online stories zeeworld nollywood interesting movies on netflix netflix movies 2021 interesting book sonline free interesting books free books free books on amazon emmanuella new film emmanuela new film emmanuela new movie emmanualla comedy wattpadstories wattpad stories wattpad

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.