Occult Spirit Battle episode 21 by Ngozi Lovelyn

 

Occult Spirit Battle episode 21 - by Ngozi Lovelyn


The first alter was destroyed, making Damian to set a new one for Prisca to summon her spirit. 

While he was setting it, Prisca was wishing, praying that she doesn't succeed, instructing Pris not to answer her, no matter what. 

Mr Nduka never stopped praying hard. And having been visited by an Angel gave him the assurance that, God is always with him. This fueled his zeal to continue praying and believing in God. 

How his wife was hidden from Damian when he entered the room continued giving him shivers. 

The more he think about it, the more he trembles over God's marvelous deeds. 

"Who am I that you find me worthy? I will continue worshipping and praising you forever and ever, my Lord"

At Damian's house, he was already done setting the alter and pushed Prisca in front of it.

"Now, call her" he commanded 


And Prisca began doing as she was ordered. 

20 minutes later, she was still calling Pris, nothing was coming through. 

"Continue calling her" he commanded 

50 minutes later, she was still calling her.

Damian who was already having impatient choking him ordered her to continue calling her spirit. 

And Prisca continued calling, but nothing was coming through. No single sign that, it was working. 

And Damian lost it, pushed her over, saying she was useless. 

"So, this is how I'm going to die? I shouldn't have joined them. What kind of brotherhood that doesn't look out for it's members? They got me into this mess and left me to fight alone. I wish they share in my plight" he ran his head in regret

"It's not too late, God can still forgive you. I love you Damian and wish for this union to work" Prisca said, softly

"Can you even listen to yourself? Nothing is going to work because you are dead. You are a living dead, Prisca. Instead of living with you without the wealth they promised me, then I would rather not live at all "

And Prisca remained still looking at him, she sat on the bed, feeling bad, wishing for a miracle. 

"My time is running out. If I fail to drag your spirit, then everything I did will be for nothin" he sighed, deeply "My drive for money has destroyed my life" he started weeping  

And Prisca felt bad seeing him in that position. 

"Ok, I want you to tell me the truth, what are you going to do with her if I succeed in dragging her here?"

"And where is that question coming from?" Damian got surprised that Prisca was even considering helping him. He observed her face and discovered that, she was feeling for him.

"I think I should use this moment to my advantage." he said to himself 

"I'm asking you, what are you going to do with her?" she repeated

Hi dear, make ngozilovelyn.com your everyday story blog. Visit the blog everyday at 4pm for new episodes. Thank you and God bless.

"Nothing. Her only job is just to be fetching money for me. She will go to banks, steal huge sums of money and vomit them to me. She is not going to kill anyone, I can assure you" Damian said, maintaining a sad tone and facing expression 

And Prisca believed him and promised to help him summon Pris.

"Reason it did not work earlier was because, I warned her beforehand not to answer me. But this time, she is going to come for real. Let's go to the alter" she said, heading towards the room the alter was set

"Unbelievable! Wow! It's good to get emotional some times, it helps" Damian said to himself walking behind Prisca, being hopeful that his problem was about getting solved. 

Occult Spirit Battle - episode 21 by Ngozi Lovelyn 

ebook book series action books eBooks giveaways hot stories inspiration interesting stories love love stories ngozi lovelyn stories books novels online books online series reality stories series short stories shorts ngozi lovelyn spirits married to him marriage okadabooks okada books amazonbooks amazon books online stories zeeworld nollywood interesting movies on netflix netflix movies 2021 interesting book sonline free interesting books free books free books on amazon emmanuella new film emmanuela new film emmanuela new movie emmanualla comedy wattpadstories wattpad stories wattpad

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.