Occult Spirit Battle - Episode 20 by Ngozi Lovelyn


Occult Spirit Battle  - episode 20 by Ngozi Lovelyn

 

Damian reached his house, shutting the door behind him, panting. He was scared of police coming after him, because of Mr Nduka's death. His body was no longer in the hospital, that means, someone must have found him. So, he thought. 

Prisca was just there, sitting on the chair, looking at him as he nurtured his frustration and failure.

"And you, what do you make out of all these things happening to me? You must be enjoying it, watching me suffer" Damian said, walking closer to Prisca's direction 

"I don't understand. Come again"



"Where is your spirit?" He asked as his tone scented ferocious. 

"It's a good thing my mother didn't tell me. So no matter what you do, you can't force it out of me, because I too don't know where she is."

Damian breath anger, pushing the table over, as the items on it scattered on the floor.
"Where is she?" He roared

"Jusr stop shouting, the neighbours can hear you. Listen, it's not too late. You can still denounce this evil god and turn to God for forgiveness. Accept him as your Lord and per......."

"Shut up!" he cut in "Just shut your grave of a mouth"

And Prisca obeyed immediately. 

"You have a job to do. And that is the only solution to this my problem"

And Prisca continued looking at him to understand what the job is all about. 

"Your spirit is playing hide. So I'm commanding you to fish her out."

"You will be wasting your time because, it doesn't walk like that"

"She is your spirit, that means you have power over her. She doesn't have any option than to obey your every commands"

"This doesn't sound good at all. Pris listen to me, anywhere you are, please do not answer me. I repeat, do not answer me. This summon won't be from my heart, that means, it lacks the necessary ingredients to draw you here" She said silently 

"Now move" Damian dragged her, facing her infront of the mirror. 
"Now good. I wonder why this wonderful idea never crossed my mind earlier"

Back at the hospital. After Damian left, Mr Nduka felt a hand tapping him, asking him to wake up.
He opened his eyes, but didn't see any one. 
"My humble servant" an Angel called

And Mr Nduka shivered, wondering what was happening to him. "Am I dead?" he asked touching his body. He was hearing a voice there in the room, when no one was there with him. 

He then sights his wife lying on the bed. He rushed to her, touching her, wondering when and how she got in. 
"She wasn't here before, how come?"

"She has always been here. She never left. I covered her, so that he won't achieve his evil means" the Angel explained 

"And who are you, please?" Mr Nduka asked as his heart encased in fear and confusion. 

Hi dear, make ngozilovelyn.com your everyday story blog. Visit the blog everyday at 4pm for new episodes. Thank you and God bless. Continue reading below

"The Lord answered your prayers, so I was sent to help. Your wife broke the universal order and should be punished severely. She didn't believe in the God almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, the I am the I am,  the omnipotent. But your true tears touched God's heart and the reason for her actions was considered. She volunteered to sacrifice her own life so that, her child may live. That sacrifice alone has exonerated her. He is ever merciful and chooses to show mercy unto whom he favours" 

Hearing all that, Mr Nduka felt so blessed and happy. "He considered me his humble servant?" a tear of joy dropped as he fell to his knee appreciating God for seeing him worthy. "I will continue serving the ever true God forever and ever"

"He is coming, but do not shiver, he won't see you nor your wife" the Angel said

And Damian was seen opening the door, searching for Mr Nduka.
That was the time he returned to the hospital the second time, but didn't see anyone. He left immediately to avoid getting identified. 

to be continued 

Occult Spirit Battle  - Episode 20 by Ngozi Lovelyn 

Warning - All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.