Married to him episode 11 by Ngozi Lovelyn

Married to him episode 11 - Ngozi Lovelyn stories 


This is the official book cover and name.

Occult Spirit Battle 

Prisca remained shut, as Damian commanded her.

While still driving home, Damian was trying to see if there was something he could do, to prevent Prisca from decaying, to see if he could, at least manage her as his wife.

He took a quick glance across her and maintained his front. 

"This is the worst that can happen to me. I was actually planning nothing, trying to get rid of her after everything, now I'm stuck"

Prisca observed that, he was lost in his thoughts and wondered what could be worrying him. She felt the need to ask, but couldn't say a word.

After they reached home, Damian asked her to bath, and also instructed her to be bathing 10 times a day.

Prisca found this instruction, ridiculous.

"And why on earth should I bath 10 times a day?"

"Prisca listen, no need mincing words here, I'm sure you have figured out everything, so stop acting up" Damian fired


"Acting up, I'm not acting anything. Is there something you are not telling me?" she asked, giving a serious questioning look

"Listen, you are now an empty vessel. I've gained possession of your entire being, and that of your spirit."

Prisca looked shocked, still listening to him.

"I never liked you, let alone being in love with you. Look at you, you are not even up to my standard. You think a man in my caliber would settle for a low life like you?" 

"No, no....you are hurting me with these words, please say no more. You love me, you really do, we share a special bond. Maybe......"

"Shut up" Damian cut in, making Prisca to stand still, looking at him.

"For your own good, be bathing 10 times a day, I believe this will reduce your decaying process"

Prisca continued looking at him, to understand what he meant.

"Yes, you are a living corpse. And it hurts that I'm going to spend the rest of my life, marrying and making love to you, only you, while your spirit brings all the money that I need." 

He then had a quick thought on what use the money will be for him, since he can't flex life, fun with different women, he can't marry another woman either and also can't have children of his own.

"I think, I'm also a living dead. There is nothing worth living for" he felt sad, sat on the chair, feeling detached from living.

Prisca still couldn't believe that her life was over. Her parents warnings and indifferences towards Damian came flashing right in her eyes. She remembered how Pris warned her that, Damian didn't come for her. 

"I can't remain in this house" she tried to run, but couldn't. Her body remained fixed, as if she was nailed to that particular spot.

"Why can't I move my body?"

"Because, you tried to run. Prisca, there is no escaping for you, you do anything I say, forever. Now, enter the bathroom"

And she entered the bathroom, but something unexpected happened while she was bathing.

She started feeling her facial skin and that of her ear, peeling off. She screamed, making Damian to rush in. 

He couldn't believe what he saw. He dragged her out of the shower, and then rushed his phone, to call Okongwu.

Hello dear, make ngozilovelyn.com your everyday read. I will be waiting for you here everyday at 4pm for new episodes. Stay healthy and remain smart. Kisses..

to be continued 

Thanks so much for reading, you can RETURN TO THE MAIN PAGE to read other super interesting stories

Married to him by Ngozi Lovelyn

#book #series #action #books #giveaways #hotstories #inspiration #interestingstories #love #lovestories #ngozilovelynstories #books  #novels #onlinebooks #onlineseries #realitystories #series #shortstories #shorts #ngozilovelyn #spirits #marriedtohim #marriage #okadabooks #amazonbooks #onlinestories #zeeworld #nollywood #interestingmoviesonnetflix #netflix #movies #2021interestingbooksonline #freeinterestingbooks #freebooks #freebooksonamazon #emmanuellanewfilm #emmanuelanewfilm #emmanuelanewmovie #emmanuallacomedy #wattpadstories #wattpad 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.